skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rock "n" Roll School
Shining my light to the World and beyond! ~ Peace & Love Always ... Now let's Rock!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Rock & Roll School is Still under Construction
I'm an embyo waiting to grow & hatch ...or be born ...I'm gunna Rock Big time once i get out of this birth Arena!....ahahahahahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Plaxo Badge
Facebook Badge
Gonzo Sandoval's Profile
Create Your Badge
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(2)
▼
October
(1)
Rock & Roll School is Still under Construction
►
February
(1)
About Me
Rock 'n' Roll School
I Write, Record, Mix, and Sometime Produce anything Music. I love it. I love to Sing & Dance...and seek to Create Creatively Correct Exposures when i'm behind the camera, every time!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment